Four papers due in one week will really get your imagination (and procrastination techniques) going. Someone remind me why I decided 18 hours as a second semester senior was a good idea? Answer: it wasn’t.
So, in honor of Lucy’s terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week, here’s a melodramatic list of things I’d rather be doing than analyzing 20th Century British poetry:
- Going for a run (how ambitious of me, hypothetically)
- Sleeping, napping, catnapping, closing my eyes for five seconds…
- Pinning foods that I will never make (it’s the thought that counts, duh)
- Binge reading. John Grisham I miss you.
- Bungee jumping
- FRIENDS (someone come talk to me I’m dying)
- Job searching (lol things are getting bad)
- Adopting a puppy
- Painting my nails (sparkly, ideally)
- Re-watching our past two basketball games.
- JK, papers are less painful.
- Learning French
- Quad sitting
- Catching up on Scandal/ Grey’s/ Suits
- Packing for Amsterdam & Paris (so. excited.)
- Leaving Davis Library
- Eating copious amounts of YoPo
- Contact with the outside world (BuzzFeed, where you at)
It’s actually not that bad, but being a bit dramatic is much more satisfying than it probably should be. Happy midterms week y’all!